Hypnosis development - integrating 3 key areas
Venue: west midlands hypnotherapy Centre | City: Birmingham, United Kingdom
Take your hypnosis to the next level
3 day Hypnosis development module integrating 3 key areas
- Anxiety management
All language is metaphoric, it is much more than embedding stories in hypnotic scripts. The aim of this day is to identify and design metaphors for change already present in your clients language which are an expression of their current belief/behaviour.
“A metaphor is understanding something in terms of something else” – George Lakoff
“Metaphor mediates the interface between the conscious and unconscious mind” – David Grove
You will learn:
- both conscious and unconscious (sub-conscious) applications to enable lasting change.
- 4 key elements to metaphor construction
- Isomorphic and Homomorphic metaphor
Anxiety is a natural process (fight-or-flight) that is designed to drive us away from perceived danger; It can be seen as a battle between the conscious logical mind and the unconscious mind.
This day will look at:
- The structure of anxiety and the function of the amygdale
- Sensory based information and the Reticular Activating System
- The Map is not the Territory – signs are for the locals
- Phobias, Social Anxiety, Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Negative self-hypnosis
- Relaxation and self-hypnosis
We will build on the metaphor day to teach remapping of thoughts and behaviours that will enable you and your clients to gain control of the state they want to be in.
The focus will be on current life regression not past life regression and will include
- Deep Trance Identification
- Affect Bridge
- Analytical Hypnosis
- Application of Timelines
This will connect to the previous two days to build a holistic skills package enabling greater flexibility in client change work.
What does it cost?
To book your place please pay a £50 deposit. You can pay whichever way is most convenient for you, including using your debit or credit card.
NOTE - The 3 day course can be counted as CPD days for your GHR and CHNC registration. Will also count towards your hours for full GHR/CNHC practitioner accreditation.
- FromFriday, 06 May 201609:30toSunday, 08 May 201616:30